www.wechat.com is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, It is one of the largest standalone messaging apps by monthly active users. www.wechat.com app is available on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian phones.
www.wechat.com provides text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, messaging, video conferencing, video games, sharing of photographs and videos, and location sharing. Wechat apps allows users exchange contacts with people nearby via Bluetooth, as well as providing various features for contacting people at random. With wechat, you can also do some cool stuff like: send previously saved or live pictures and videos, namecards of other users, coupons, lucky money packages, or current GPS location with friends either individually or in a group chat. Users can link Facebook account to your WeChat app. WeChat also provides users with public account support, this enables users to push feed items to subscribers, interact with subscribers and provide them with services. www.wechat.com has over 8 million public accounts. Government, companies and news media have taken advantage of this app to reach out to many.
Similar to what is obtainable on Whatsapp Web, there is a web-based client for WeChat app, it can be assessed by Windows and Apple Mac users, with messaging and file transfer features. Users must have already registered an account using a phone before they can have access to the web-client.
HOW TO REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD WECHAT MESSENGER – WWW.WECHAT.COM
1. The first and foremost step is to download the www.wechat.com messenger app on your phone. To do that, open the app store of your device and search for ‘WeChat’, hit the download button as soon as you find it. You may want to visit the official WeChat website to download the app for your device. There is a direct link on the website to download the app for whatever device you may have.
2. After successfully downloading the app on your device, launch the www.wechat.com messenger app.
3. Users who have previously signed up for WeChat, should click ‘Log In’, enter your mobile phone number and your password. WeChat would automatically load all your WeChat contacts even if you do not have their phone numbers on your present device. But those who have not previously signed up for WeChat, hit the ‘Sign Up’ button to get started.
4. Your name and phone number would be required of you and using your location settings, your region would be automatically selected. In case a wrong region is selected for you, you can change it to the appropriate region on the www.wechat.com messenger app. (WeChat would not show other users your Phone Number and it is advisable to put a valid phone number as our phone number will be verified before creating your account can be created).
5. After filling the required information, you can now click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
6. Your www.wechat.com account will be created If you followed the above steps rightly. Contacts on your phonebook who already have WeChat messenger app would be automatically added to your WeChat Contact list and you can start sending messages.
Do you have any difficulties downloading, signing up, logging in or using www.wechat.com – WeChat Messenger App? Kindly drop your comments below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.