We just got an update that the final assessment for those who applied for the Federal Government’s N-Power Recruitment Programme for unemployed graduates/non-graduates will begin today.
In a statement issued by Laolu Akande, the Senior Special Assistant, Media, and Publicity, Office of the Vice President, made it known that the NPower Recruitment Test Schedule in the various categories of the N-Power program will commence on 20th September 2016 and end on 18th October 2016.
The N-Power program is an initiative that was strategically designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria reduce unemployment amongst and provide jobs to graduate and non-graduate Nigerians through entrepreneurship and innovation
According to Mr. Akande, candidates will first of all take a program specific test/assessment before the final selection is done.
Under this phase, applicants are to log in and fill in their phone numbers and surnames as contained in their original application, using their personal profile (which has been opened for every applicant).
In addition, all candidates will be notified by SMS of their assessment the day before. All assessments will include some personal questions and other questions testing basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning.
Applicants will also be tested on other programme-specific questions depending on the programme they applied for.
Applicants can take their tests on a smart-phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that the devices have internet connection.
NPOWER RECRUITMENT TEST SCHEDULE
The NPower Recruitment Test Schedule for applicants are as follows:
- N-Power Teach: September 20th – September 28th, 2016
- N-Power Agro: September 29th – October 1st , 2016
- N-Power Health: October 2nd – October 3rd, 2016
- N-Power Community Education: October 4th – October 6th, 2016
- N-Power Creative: October 7th – October 9th, 2016
- N-Power Tech (Software): October 10th – October 12th, 2016
- N-Power Tech (Hardware): October 13th – October 14th, 2016
- N-Power Build: October 15th – October 18th, 2016
Based on the NPower Recruitment Test Schedule, applicants for the N-Power Teach Programme will be first in line to take the assessment test, starting on Tuesday September 20th, 2016 and applicants whose surnames fall between the alphabets V-Z would be the very first as their assessment date falls on 20th September, 2016.
NPOWER RECRUITMENT TEST SCHEDULE: SCHEDULE DATE ACCORDING TO SURNAME
Candidates in all cases would be notified by SMS about the day of their NPower Recruitment Test Schedule, however it is important you check the schedule below and know your date in case you do not receive the SMS.
According to the first letter of surnames, the assessments will be held as follows:
- 20th September 2016: V, W, X, Y, Z
- 21st September 2016: P, Q, R, T, U
- 22nd September 2016: Aa – Al
- 23rd September 2016: Am – Az, B
- 24th September 2016: O
- 25th September 2016: M, N
- 26th September 2016: F, G, H, I
- 27th September 2016: C, D, E
- 28th September 2016: J, K, L, S
- 29th September 2016: A, B, C, D, F, G
- 30th September 2016: E, H, I, J, K, L, M, N
- 1st October 2016: O – Z
- 2nd October 2016: A – I
- 3rd October 2016: J – Z
N-Power Community Education
- 4th October 2016: A – G
- 5th October 2016: H – N, P – T
- 6th October 2016: O, U, Z
- 7th October 2016: A – E
- 8th October 2016: F – N
- 9th October 2016: O – Z
N-Power Tech (Software)
- 10th October 2016: A – H
- 11th October 2016: I – R
- 12th October 2016: S – Z
N-Power Tech (Hardware)
- 13th October 2016: A – J
- 14th October 2016: K – Z
- 15th October 2016: A – B
- 16th October 2016: C – I
- 17th October 2016: J – S
- 18th October 2016: T – Z
HOW TO TAKE THE NPOWER RECRUITMENT ASSESSMENT TEST:
You can take the test using your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer so long as you have internet access.
- Login to the N-Power Recruitment Test Portal – https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/ on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Enter your phone number E.g 07032710711
- Enter your Surname (in small letters)
- Click on ‘Log In‘ to start the test
- Note that time for the test is 20 Minutes only
The NPower Recruitment test would be based on basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning.
If you’re having any difficulties, questions or concerns about the NPower Recruitment Test Schedule kindly drop a message in the box below.
NPower Recruitment Test Schedule