We have been receiving a lot of questions concerning the Npower recruitment test results and regards that we have decided to make this informative post let our readers know how to check their Npower recruitment test results.
Firstly, For those who have not written the test, this is how to participate in Npower Assessment Programme
To participate in the N-power online assessment test, follow these 10 steps
- Your login details are your phone number and surname. It only becomes active after you receive your text invite. Note that the phone number must be the one you used for registration during application.
- Login to N-Power dedicated portal at https://portal.npower.gov.ng/
- Click on the testing menu. Clicking on this will prompt pop-up space for your phone number and surname
- Input your phone number and surname to login
- If login is successful you will be redirected to your dashboard
- To start your assessment, click on “click here to start npower teach programme” depending on your category to open the assessment page.
- Click on “click here” to start N-Power teach assessment. That depends on your category. So make sure you click on the programme to which you applied.
- The stipulated time for N-Power assessment test is peg at 20minutes
- Once you’re done with assessment, click on finish attempt
- Click on submit all and finish
Plese it is good to note that the Npower recruitment test results will be uploaded on the Npower website and we will keep you updated on any vital information regards the Npower recruitment test results. Please do not fall prey to people who request money from people online in order to make their Npower recruitment test results well. Please note that the results will be given to each man as he scores.
If you will like to get updates regards the Npower recruitment test results, you can drop your phone number in the comment box below and we will gladly update you on any vital information that comes.
For more info Please find the N-power contact details below.
Social Media Handles