Nigerian Police Recruitment Aptitude test and physical screening date
If you applied for the Nigerian Police recruitment, this post is for you, So I advice you read it and get vital information concerning the Nigerian Police Recruitment Aptitude test and physical screening date.
The Nigerian Police has sent out various emails to people who applied for the 2016 Nigerian Police recruitment. These emails were sent on Monday, August, 15, to invite candidates who applied as Specialist in the ongoing police officers recruitment for Aptitude test and Physical screening.
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NIGERIAN POLICE RECRUITMENT 2016 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
It was made known that the aptitude test is scheduled to hold on the 24th of August 2016 at 10:00am prompt while the physical training will hold on the 31st of August at 8:00am prompt across all state commands. It has been advised that late coming on either on the date of the Aptitude test and Physical screening should be avoided as late coming will attract disqualification,
It was also noted in the email that applicants should come along with a copy of the received email as that will be criteria to enter the screening premises. Other required items will be stated below.
A: APTITUDE TEST
Date: 24th August 2016
Time: 10:00am prompt
B: PHYSICAL/DOCUMENT SCREENING
Date: 31st August 2016
Time: 8:00am prompt
- You are to come to the venue with a printed copy of this letter without failure, as this admits you into the Examination/Screening Halls.
- Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following:
- Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
iii. Educational Certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- One white colored Office Flat File Jacket;
- Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
- You are to strictly yield to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
If you have not received an email, it could be as a result of wrong email address inputted while registering, Drop your emails in the comment box below and we will help you with the resources we have.