Nigerian NAVY Recruitment 2017
Qualified Nigerians are hereby invited for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 which commences on 26 October 2016 and closes on 23 November 2016.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Nigerian NAVY Recruitment 2017
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor
- Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 meters for Male and 1.67 meters for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 24
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO NOTE
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centers for various states nationwide soon, although the date has not been announced. You are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Needed Items
a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.b. Local Government Attestation Card.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the Application Summary. For technical support call 08062090473 and 08033063694 between 0800 and 1700 only.