Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, It is observed most commonly on December. It is a time we have to show love and care to our loved ones. s we reflect on this wonderful holiday, we must keep in mind that Christmas is not just any holiday but may be the most important one of the year for some people. It is a time for remembering, a time to share the goodness of your heart with others. This is a collection of December 25, 2016, merry Christmas messages.
Even though this Christmas
We must spend apart,
You’re still right here with me,
Because I keep you in my heart.
So picture me there beside you
Sitting by the twinkling tree,
And rest assured next Christmas
You’ll truly be spending it with me.
I have a message for you,
And I do believe it’s grand.
During this Christmas Season,
It’s time to take a stand.
Remember the reason for Christmas,
And what it represents.
Jesus, loving and welcoming,
It’s not just about presents.
So take this Christmas message,
And pass it far and wide.
Christmas is a time for caring,
Let’s share this message, amplified.
December 25, 2016, merry Christmas messages
Somewhere across the winter world tonight
You will be hearing chimes that fill the air;
Christmas extends its all-enfolding light
Across the distance…something we can share.
You will be singing, just the same as I,
These familiar songs we know so well,
And you will see these same stars in your sky
And wish upon that brightest one that fell.
I shall remember you and trim my tree,
One shining star upon the topmost bough;
I will hang wreaths of faith that all may see —
Tonight I glimpse beyond the here and now.
And all the time that we must be apart
I keep a candle in my heart.
This the season of happiness and delight,
This the season to sing and dance with all your might.
This the season to share not just your belongings, but also love,
This the season to thank God Almighty for sending us Baby Jesus from above.
Have a Blessed Christmas!
Faith, hope and charity
May we always have these
Not just at Christmas time
But all the year throughout.
We tend to have more faith
More hope and charity
During the season
But can we keep it always
May you always have
Something to hope for
Faith in something bigger than you
And, dreams that come true.
And may you always
Share with others
Your blessings as a result
Of your hopes, faith, and dreams.
Evergreen boughs that fill our homes
With fragrant Christmas scents,
Hearts filled with the loving glow
That Christmas represents;
Christmas cookies, turkeys stuffed,
Festive holly berry,
Little faces bright with joy,
Loved ones being merry;
Parties, songs, beribboned gifts,
Silver bells that tinkle,
Christmas trees and ornaments,
Colorful lights that twinkle;
Relatives waiting with open arms
To smile and hug and kiss us;
These are some of the special joys
That come along with Christmas.
- May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and yours endless blessings.
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- I look forward to Christmas every year. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed through the year. May this message find you in good health and spirits.
- May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
- Good cheer, great hope and the best that the Christmas season has to offer for you and your family as you celebrate this time of togetherness. Merry Christmas!
- This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- I wanted to take the time to send you my most sincere Christmas wishes. I hope you have a beautiful holiday.
- Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!