2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment form–
We have been receiving so many emails from readers who will like to know about the 2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment. We have made this informative post to keep our readers updated about the Nigerian Airforce recruitment.
Before I continue, I will like to notify the candidates that careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is the official Nigerian Air Force Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. It has been made known that there are websites that obtain money from innocent people claiming that they are the Nigerian airforce, Any candidate who visits any other website and falls prey does it at his/her own PERIL.
At the time of this post, the 2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment form has not been out for sales,
and it is wise to LIKE OUR FACEBOOK as we will be updating vital information concerning the Nigerian Airforce recruitment.
If being an airman or airwoman is your dream, these instructions are just for you. They are general and medical requirements to apply for Nigerian Air Forces
- All applicants must be of Nigerian origin, that’s the only suitable nationality
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017
- Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017
- All applicants must be single
Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females
- All applicants must be medically fit and correspond to the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment requirements
- Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
- The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s license or international passport must be attached.
- In addition, applicants must bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview
It is well known that joining the airforce is not really an easy task. Those requirements show that that the applicant must be developed both physically and academically and physically.
If you would like us to update you when the 2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment form is out for sale, You can drop your phone number and email address in the comment box below and we will gladly keep you updated about the recruitment. You can also share this post as it may be useful to a friend.