Would you like to join the join the Nigerian Airforce or do you have anybody who is interested in knowing when the 2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment starts? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we mad this post especially for you.
Firstly, if you will like to join the Nigerian Airforce, It is important to know the qualifications. so read them below to ensure that you or who ever wishes to apply for the 2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment is qualified to apply.
2018 Nigerian Airforce recruitment-Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.(Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Originmust be submitted)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.( you must show your Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- All applicants must be single.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.(You must also have your school testimonials) READ THIS TO APPLY FOR WASSCE NOW as it is important for your application.
If you have all these qualifications then you are good to apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment.
But at the time of this post, the forms have not been out for sale, we expect it to be out very soon. Please do not fall prey to scammers parading themselves online as Airforce staff. We have been told to alert the pi]ublic thatthe form is not out yet, and that it will be announced over the Television and the internet when the recrutment begins.
We urge you to drop your emails and phone numbers in the comment box below and we will notify you as soion as the recruitment begins. Please also remember to use the share buttons below to share this post with your friends and family. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE for more updates.