www.whatsapp.com was founded in 2009 by two ex-Yahoo! employees, WhatsApp has experienced incredible success, Whatsapp has become one of the most used social platforms in the world, as at the time of this post, the user base of WhatsApp has gone beyond half a billion people and it is still growing.
But what made Whatsapp so popular? Why is it that most people think of WhatsApp as the first IM app to install when they acquire a new smartphone?
Before now, people have been complaining bitterly about the price of SMS in Nigeria. SMS is expensive, and very limited indeed. WhatsApp has helped to solve this. users can send messages without counting words, without being deprived of multimedia content, and without being restricted to the number of contacts, all for free. Whatsapp identifies people through their phone numbers. No need to ask for a user name. If you have someone’s phone number in your contacts, it means they are already in your WhatsApp contacts if they are using the app.
Whatsapp can be used both on SmartPhones and Computers.
WWW.WHATSAPP.COM-HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Method 1: Download WhatsApp from Google Play or Play Store
- Open the app from Google Play or Play Store, and search it by typing the name of the app.
- Click on the WhatsApp app and then install it. From this step, it’s all very simple.
- To complete the download, you have to open WhatsApp and continue the installation.
- Next, you need to follow the instructions carefully in order to properly configure your user profile, including phone number verification.
You can also download WhatsApp on the official Website from your mobile browser, follow the following easy steps to download.
- From your mobile web browser, go to the official WhatsApp website www.whatsapp.com.
- On the website, you will see a green box with “Download Now” written on. Click on it and it will start downloading.
- If for some reason an error occurs during the download, don’t worry, as it is easily solved. Just go to Settings, then Security, and finally, select the “Unknown sources”.
- Now you just need to set the account as in Method 1.
Alternatively, you can use any of the relevant download links below:
Are you having any difficulties or challenges downloading or using Whatsapp Messenger App? I’ll be very happy to be of help to you. Just drop a comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
It is Good to note that the Whatsapp application is totally free.