There has been so many news about the 2017 FirstBank recruitment , and that’s why we have been compelled to write this informative post.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), has urged the general public to disregard any information stating that it has commenced job recruitment for the year 2017.
The Chief Compliance Officer, Ogunmoyela, Mrs. Adeyemi Oluyinka, expressed disappointment with the development and calls on innocent Nigerians not to fall prey, he noted that First Bank of Nigeria Limited has not commenced the 2017 FirstBank recruitment as advertised by some unknown desperate individuals.
She added that they are putting finishing touches on innovation and changes to ease the challenges associated with the procedure of application for the 2017 FirstBank recruitments.
She said they are looking forward to announcing the commencement of the 2017 recruitments very soon urging the public to visit the FirstBank website for clarifications.
The Likely Positions that may be open for the 2017 FirstBank recruitment are
- First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Recruitment Programme 2016
- Senior Analyst, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Team Lead, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst (BA) at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Team Lead, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Unit Head, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Analyst, Application Support Bespoke needed at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Senior Analyst, Process Automation needed at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
Key Competency and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
You are advised to drop your contact details in the comment box below so we can update you when the 2017 FirstBank recruitment commences.